So you've just logged into your account, and you've noticed that you're temporarily banned from using the app. This article will help you understand what happened so that you can make sure this never happens again in the future.
Two good news:
➙ Temp bans cannot happen because another user reported you for fun. We investigate all reports to be sure to take the right decision 💪
➙ Temps bans have no long-term consequences on your account 🙌
Why was I temp banned?
There are many reasons which can explain why you've received a temp ban, so we've made sure to list here the most frequent reasons:
- You've used the screen-sharing feature during a live and we've been able to detect some explicit content on your screen. We're super strict about this, be extra careful when you share your screen 🙏
- You've been bullying or harassing other users from the community
- You've participated in pretty explicit behavior during a livestream
- You've been asking for nudes
- You've threatened or intimidated other users
- You've been disrespectful to other users
- You've ignored repeated warnings from our team
- You've advertised or used drugs during a livestream
Can you lift my temp ban?
Temp bans have to last until the end of the ban period. Our team cannot do anything to lift them, so even if you contact us to lift your ban, we won't be able to do it.
So what can I do?
While waiting for the end of your temp ban, we strongly advise you to have a quick look at our Community Guidelines. They will help you understand what's authorized and what's not authorized on Yubo. We count on you to help us build a welcoming and friendly environment 🔥