This article will help you troubleshoot the most common problems linked to Livestreams.
Common issues & questions
- I can't join any Livestreams
- I don't have any sound in Livestreams
- You're telling me I'm too old/young to join
- I don't see any Livestreams
Related articles & useful information 💡
- How can I join as a streamer during a Livestream?
- How can I share my screen during a Livestream?
- How do I turn my micro or camera on/off?
I can't join any Livestreams
We've listed here the most common reasons that could be causing this 👇
- You're currently in a phone call: you can't be in a phone call (including calls made with What's App and similar apps) and join a Livestream at the same time
- Your internet connection is unstable
- You're using a VPN/Firewall/Router - We recommend not using any of these when using Yubo, especially with Livestreams
I don't have any sound in Livestreams
There could be various reasons for this and here are some useful things to try/check
- Your phone is in silent mode: if yes, make sure to not use this mode when going into a Livestream
- Your volume is too low
- Make sure to always check if you have sound on other apps to see if it's coming from us or from something at the device level
- Try to restart your phone
Our team is available to narrow down the possibilities with you.
You're telling me I'm too old/young to join
Protecting our community is at the core of everything we do, and we take this responsibility very seriously since Yubo is tailored for the Gen Z.
We believe that one way to achieve this is to make sure that users with a big age difference cannot interact together in Livestreams. If we're telling you that you're too old or young to join a Live, it simply means that the average age of the users in this Live is either too low or too high in comparison to your age.
There are plenty of lives out there and we're sure you'll be finding the right one for you.
I don't see any Livestreams
No matter what's your location, you should always be able to see at least a couple of lives in your feed.
If you can't see any Lives, it's possible that we're experiencing some temporary issues. Make sure to check the info block in our Help Center for updates.
If you don't see any news from our team over there, you can try the following steps:
- Are your swipes working/available? If not, you can be pretty sure this is coming from our end. We're probably already working on it, so we simply need you to be patient
- Is the geolocation enabled for Yubo? If not, make sure to enable it
- If none of the above applies, make sure to get in touch with us so that we can troubleshoot this with you