We're doing our best to make Yubo as welcoming and friendly as possible. This also means that we've put in place some rules to make sure of this.
If your picture/video has been removed, you can be sure that it's because one of the reasons listed below.
When a picture/video is being removed by our system, make sure to not try to re-upload it.
If we have to remove too many profile pictures/videos in a row, you run the risk of being suspended from uploading new content on your profile for up to a month. We both don't want this to happen to you.
So what's not allowed?
Here is some of the content that we don't allow:
- Shirtless pictures/videos unless you're at the beach or at the swimming pool. Topless pictures not allowed.
- Swimsuit pictures/videos unless you're at the beach or at the swimming pool
- Pornographic or sexually explicit content
- Pictures/videos in underwear
- Gory and graphic images/videos
- Content that promotes violence such as violent acts, guns, knives or weapons in general
- Content that promotes the use of drugs
- Pictures/videos of other users without their consent
- Private Information about other users or yourself (phone numbers, adresses, etc.)
- Coupon codes, sales link, QR codes, PayPal adresses or Cashapp usernames
Make sure to also check-out our Community Guidelines for more info on what's allowed and what's not allowed on Yubo.
We know we're stricter than most social media, but we strongly believe that this is necessary to create a welcoming app. We count on you to help us create the friendliest possible environment.
Did your picture/video not include any of the above?
Mistakes can happen, and we definitely know this is annoying for you when it does. That's why we're constantly working on improving the accuracy of our AI!