When you create an account on yubo one of the first things we ask is your mobile phone number. A yubo account can only be linked to one mobile phone number. That’s why, if you change your phone number you will have to create a new account. You can contact us at any time if you can not access your account and want it to be deleted; we’ll do it for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my Power Pack subscription?
- I can't upload profile photos.
- I'm having trouble with SMS verification.
- I registered the wrong age, how can I change it?
- I want to see only people from my country but the app keeps showing people from foreign countries
- I can’t access my account and want to delete it, what can I do?
- My location is incorrect, how can I update it?
- Why can’t I share my Snapchat on yubo?
- I can’t connect my Instagram to yubo
- I got a new phone number, how can I log into my account?