If you see any content on Yubo that could be unsuitable for young people or potentially illegal, please let us know. Simply click on the "..." on at the top right of user's profiles or go to our Safety Centre. We don’t tolerate this kind of content in the Yubo community and we take it down as soon as we become aware of it. We might also decide to block the content creator and, if they could be breaking the law, we refer it to the police and other authorities.
Articles in this section
- How do I report an emergency situation on Yubo?
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- I’d like to report harmful / illegal content on Yubo (e.g. violence, drugs, racism, homophobia) – how do I do this?
- My child / student is threatening self-harm / suicide on Yubo – can you provide urgent help?
- I’m worried that my child / student is discussing self-harm on the app – what should I do?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- Someone has used Yubo to contact my child / student for sexual purposes – who should I report it to?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?