Flirting, exploring sexual feelings and having relationships – a natural part of growing up – increasingly happens online. Your child/student might not realize, however, that nude images could be passed on to other people without their consent and could be breaking the law. Naked and sexual images are not allowed on Yubo so, if you are aware of them being shared on the app, please let us know so that we can take steps to remove them. Report the images by clicking on the "..." icon at the top right of user's profiles within the app or going to our Safety Centre.
Articles in this section
- How do I report an emergency situation on Yubo?
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- I’d like to report harmful / illegal content on Yubo (e.g. violence, drugs, racism, homophobia) – how do I do this?
- My child / student is threatening self-harm / suicide on Yubo – can you provide urgent help?
- I’m worried that my child / student is discussing self-harm on the app – what should I do?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- Someone has used Yubo to contact my child / student for sexual purposes – who should I report it to?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?