Flirting, exploring sexual feelings and having relationships – a natural part of growing up – increasingly happens online. Your child/student might not realize, however, that nude images could be passed on to other people without their consent and could be breaking the law. Naked and sexual images are not allowed on Yubo so, if you are aware of them being shared on the app, please let us know so that we can take steps to remove them. Report the images by clicking on the "..." icon at the top right of user's profiles within the app or going to our Safety Centre.
Articles in this section
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?
- My child / student is being bullied on Yubo – what should I do?
- My child / student is under-13 but has a Yubo profile – why were they allowed to do this and can you remove it?
- What are you doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?
- Who should I / my child / my student contact if we’re worried about something that’s happening on Yubo?