Trust your (and your child’s) instincts. Send us the details by clicking on the "..." icon at the top right of user's profiles within the app or going to our Safety Centre. You can also suggest to your child/student that they block the person in question. Once we receive your report, we investigate and take the necessary action, which could include suspending the perpetrator from the app.
Articles in this section
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?
- My child / student is being bullied on Yubo – what should I do?
- My child / student is under-13 but has a Yubo profile – why were they allowed to do this and can you remove it?
- What are you doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?
- Who should I / my child / my student contact if we’re worried about something that’s happening on Yubo?