Young people often behave differently and push boundaries online but if you’re concerned about something that is happening on Yubo, click on the "..." icon at the top right of user's profiles within the app or go to our Safety Centre to report it to us. Our moderation team looks into all reports, warns users if their behavior is inappropriate and might decide to remove the offending content and suspend the user’s account.
Articles in this section
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child to do something that could be dangerous – what should I do?
- Someone has contacted my child for sexual purposes – who should I report it to?
- My child / student has received threats of violence on Yubo – what should I do?
- How do I report an emergency situation on Yubo?
- How do I report illegal content?
- My child / student is threatening self-harm / suicide on Yubo – can you provide urgent help?
- I’m worried that my child / student is discussing self-harm on the app – what should I do?
- Someone has used Yubo to contact my child / student for sexual purposes – who should I report it to?
- I’m worried that my child / student is involved in something on Yubo that is inappropriate or harmful – can you help me?