Online bullying can be very upsetting so please let us know immediately so that we can do something about it – click on the "..." icon at the top right of user's profiles within the app or go to our Safety Centre. In our community guidelines, we ask our users to respect one another and we make it clear that they shouldn’t intimidate, threaten or harass anyone. If we find out that bullying or trolling is taking place on Yubo, we warn the perpetrator about their behavior and might take further action, such as suspending their account.
Articles in this section
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?
- My child / student is being bullied on Yubo – what should I do?
- My child / student is under-13 but has a Yubo profile – why were they allowed to do this and can you remove it?
- What are you doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?
- Who should I / my child / my student contact if we’re worried about something that’s happening on Yubo?