We’re always looking for innovative ways to improve the Yubo experience. We’re focusing on developing technology that analyses context and behavior to alert us to anything suspicious or inappropriate and this includes Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques. We’ve employed a child online safety expert and an AI engineer to help us further develop the safety features in Yubo. You can find out more about our future plans on our Medium blog.
Articles in this section
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?
- My child / student is being bullied on Yubo – what should I do?
- My child / student is under-13 but has a Yubo profile – why were they allowed to do this and can you remove it?
- What are you doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?
- Who should I / my child / my student contact if we’re worried about something that’s happening on Yubo?