We’re always looking for innovative ways to improve the Yubo experience. We’re focusing on developing technology that analyses context and behavior to alert us to anything suspicious or inappropriate and this includes Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques. We’ve employed a child online safety expert and an AI engineer to help us further develop the safety features in Yubo. You can find out more about our future plans on our Medium blog.
Articles in this section
- When I unfriend or block someone, will they still be able to see our messages/conversation?
- What are you doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?
- I want to know more about online safety in general – can you recommend any other websites?
- Where can I find more information about staying safe on Yubo?
- Do you work with other organizations, such as the police, to help your users stay safer?
- Who should I / my child / my student contact if we’re worried about something that’s happening on Yubo?
- Do you have human moderators at Yubo?
- What action do you take if someone violates your community guidelines?
- Where can I find your community guidelines?
- Can users change their profile settings on Yubo to protect their privacy?