Yes, we work with the police, organizations such as the Internet Watch Foundation and support agencies around the world.
Articles in this section
- When I unfriend or block someone, will they still be able to see our messages/conversation?
- What are you doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?
- I want to know more about online safety in general – can you recommend any other websites?
- Where can I find more information about staying safe on Yubo?
- Do you work with other organizations, such as the police, to help your users stay safer?
- Who should I / my child / my student contact if we’re worried about something that’s happening on Yubo?
- Do you have human moderators at Yubo?
- What action do you take if someone violates your community guidelines?
- Where can I find your community guidelines?
- Can users change their profile settings on Yubo to protect their privacy?