In our community guidelines, we ask our users to respect one another and we make it clear that they shouldn’t intimidate, threaten or harass anyone. Please report any bullying or trolling so that we can warn the perpetrator about their behavior and take further action, such as suspending their account. You can make a report by clicking on the "..." icon on the top right of a profile icon within the app or by going to our Safety Centre.
Articles in this section
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?
- My child / student is being bullied on Yubo – what should I do?
- My child / student is under-13 but has a Yubo profile – why were they allowed to do this and can you remove it?
- What are you doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?
- Who should I / my child / my student contact if we’re worried about something that’s happening on Yubo?