We have zero tolerance for the sexual exploitation of young people and work with law enforcement to take action against it. Please report your concerns to us immediately so that we can investigate – click on the flag icon within the app or go to our Safety Centre. If your child is in immediate danger, call the police too.
Articles in this section
- How do I report an emergency situation on Yubo?
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- I’d like to report harmful / illegal content on Yubo (e.g. violence, drugs, racism, homophobia) – how do I do this?
- My child / student is threatening self-harm / suicide on Yubo – can you provide urgent help?
- I’m worried that my child / student is discussing self-harm on the app – what should I do?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- Someone has used Yubo to contact my child / student for sexual purposes – who should I report it to?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?