Just like in real life, things can go wrong online. We encourage our users and their families to contact us about anything inappropriate or potentially illegal they see happening on Yubo. We’re here to help and it only takes a few seconds to report your concerns to us. Simply click on the "..." icon at the top right of a user's profile within the app or go to our Safety Centre. Once we’ve investigated, we have various options if our rules have been broken, including removing the content and suspending user accounts. By reporting your concerns to us, you’ll be helping to make Yubo safer for everyone.
Articles in this section
- How do I report an emergency situation on Yubo?
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- I’d like to report harmful / illegal content on Yubo (e.g. violence, drugs, racism, homophobia) – how do I do this?
- My child / student is threatening self-harm / suicide on Yubo – can you provide urgent help?
- I’m worried that my child / student is discussing self-harm on the app – what should I do?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- Someone has used Yubo to contact my child / student for sexual purposes – who should I report it to?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?