There is a comprehensive list of third-party online safety websites on page 13 of a Safety Guide for Parents, Carers and Educators.
Articles in this section
- How do you deal with inappropriate or offensive language on the app?
- If I’m worried about something on Yubo, how do I report it to you and what will you do about it?
- I want to know more about online safety in general – can you recommend any other websites?
- Where can I find more information about staying safe on Yubo?
- Do you work with other organizations, such as the police, to help your users stay safer?
- Do you have human moderators at Yubo?
- What action do you take if someone violates your community guidelines?
- Where can I find your community guidelines?
- Can users change their profile settings on Yubo to protect their privacy?
- Do you provide online safety advice to your younger users?