We encourage our users and their families to contact us if they have any concerns about the app. Simply click on the flag icon within the app or go to our Safety Centre to make a report.
Articles in this section
- When I unfriend or block someone, will they still be able to see our messages/conversation?
- What are you doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?
- I want to know more about online safety in general – can you recommend any other websites?
- Where can I find more information about staying safe on Yubo?
- Do you work with other organizations, such as the police, to help your users stay safer?
- Who should I / my child / my student contact if we’re worried about something that’s happening on Yubo?
- Do you have human moderators at Yubo?
- What action do you take if someone violates your community guidelines?
- Where can I find your community guidelines?
- Can users change their profile settings on Yubo to protect their privacy?