We encourage our users and their families to contact us if they have any concerns about the app. Simply click on the "..." icon at the top right of a user's profile within the app or go to our Safety Centre to make a report.
Articles in this section
- Should parents be worried about their teens using Yubo?
- What should parents know about the Yubo app?
- A Yubo user is putting pressure on my child / student to do something risky (e.g. take part in a dare) – what should I do?
- My child / student is upset about some hurtful comments on Yubo – what action can you take?
- Someone has set up a fake Yubo profile of me / my child / student – can you remove it?
- I’ve found out that my child / student is sharing naked / other intimate images on Yubo – how can I prevent this?
- My child / student has been contacted by someone on Yubo who seems a bit suspicious – what should I do?
- My child / student is being bullied on Yubo – what should I do?
- My child / student is under-13 but has a Yubo profile – why were they allowed to do this and can you remove it?
- What are we doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?