Our community guidelines outline what is acceptable and what is not acceptable on Yubo. They are available via the link at the bottom of our homepage and at www.community.yubo.live. Every new user receives a link to the guidelines when they sign up to the app.
Articles in this section
- How do you deal with inappropriate or offensive language on the app?
- If I’m worried about something on Yubo, how do I report it to you and what will you do about it?
- I want to know more about online safety in general – can you recommend any other websites?
- Where can I find more information about staying safe on Yubo?
- Do you work with other organizations, such as the police, to help your users stay safer?
- Do you have human moderators at Yubo?
- What action do you take if someone violates your community guidelines?
- Where can I find your community guidelines?
- Can users change their profile settings on Yubo to protect their privacy?
- Do you provide online safety advice to your younger users?