Yes, users can change their profile settings by clicking on the gear icon at the top right of their profile and selecting their preferences. They can choose to ‘Hide my city’ to keep their location private and not allow friends to be able to use their mobile number to find them on Yubo.
Articles in this section
- When I unfriend or block someone, will they still be able to see our messages/conversation?
- What are you doing to make Yubo even safer for young people in the future?
- I want to know more about online safety in general – can you recommend any other websites?
- Where can I find more information about staying safe on Yubo?
- Do you work with other organizations, such as the police, to help your users stay safer?
- Who should I / my child / my student contact if we’re worried about something that’s happening on Yubo?
- Do you have human moderators at Yubo?
- What action do you take if someone violates your community guidelines?
- Where can I find your community guidelines?
- Can users change their profile settings on Yubo to protect their privacy?