The separate community for teenagers helps to ensure that our younger users meet people of their own age and have the best possible experience on Yubo.
Articles in this section
- How do I report something that I’m worried to you?
- I want to know more about online safety in general – can you recommend any other websites?
- Can users change their profile settings on Yubo to protect their privacy?
- Do you provide online safety advice to your younger users?
- What safety tools do you have in place on Yubo?
- Why do you have separate communities for 13 to 18-year-olds and adults?
- Do you use location data?
- What information do users need to submit when they sign up to Yubo?